Friday, August 22, 2008

22082008

I went to Rakan muda for futsal again, located beside the MBPJ library. ( you can contact me if you want to join us for futsal) I brought JAMES KHOOOO today. He's Khoo jin yee's brother. He may look small but football not bad o.

Me, always the defender and semi goalkeeper can't play well as a defender today, but goalkeeper lol. Cheng Hoe wasn't performing well today, Attack tak boleh, Defend pun tak boleh, kesiannya.

OHYA ! I almost forgot to tell that JAMES KHOO's pants "BAO TAI" today!! I don't we call it hole lah because that part was too big already. (Don't be angry ah james)

Later we went for makan at mamak stall. All of us odered maggi goreng together except cheng hoe. He's the only one who ordered nasi goreng kampung. The waiter looked so bu shuang LOL.

After that, I decided to take the U75 bus again. My friends all lived in Sri Sentosa (my old house). MAN.. their bus always came so fast TT, left me alone.

Luckily I'm smarter this time =) I brought the mini sejarah reference book, and I managed to concentrate. Well, since I was alone with no distraction, I memorized everything for form 3 Bab 6 !!!

Image129

Image130

That's all for 22082008,

chuny.

No comments: