Friday, July 10, 2009

July

wow it’s 10th of July already.

yesterday it was pn. lim retirement event together with our school’s anniversary celebration. the anniversary celebration was crap.

Brought my camera and took quite some pictures. It was fun. Not only that, I also got Yi Xian’s camcorder + my tripod to record the whole event and then burn it into DVD and give it to Pn. Lim as a present =)

Uploaded the pictures at my Facebook.

 

Friday, Went to IKEA with few of my friends after my club meeting. I BOUGHT a table for myself !! It’s very nice. Then I had a very hard time finding transport back. The table couldn’t fit into taxis, I had to wait 1 hour for the free shutter service to Kelana Jaya LRT station and get back to Taman Jaya and asked my parents to fetch me and mun chung.

Very very tiring. Don’t ever do that.

No comments: