Thursday, December 31, 2009

last moment of 2009

No countdown for me this year. Something happened in my hometown, I had to go back there.
Never thought I would just end this year like that. I expect at least to see some fireworks. Sadly no.

Whatever is happening out there, I am taking the last few minutes to blog as much as I can.

This year was not really a good year for me. Alot of things are getting harder, more work need to be done. I have been very lazy for the whole year. It's sad when I look at what I have done this year.

Well, 2010 is just around corner.
Let's have some new year resolutions for myself:
1) more hardworking at doing everything, especially on studying
2) do everything seriously
3) get organized
4) run faster
5) grow taller
6) get richer
7) enjoy life even more
8) try not to regret
9) be happier
10) be nicer

alright.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE, Welcome 2010

No comments: