Friday, January 29, 2010

-.-

Today is the FIRST MEETING of Photography Club of my school.

I had a terrible speech T.T was nervous and definitely NOOB.

Anyway the number of people attended the meeting were satisfying :)

Without my friends’ contribution and effort, I wouldn’t able to do so much things, really wanted to thank you all.

If there’s a chance, I would belanja you all makan!!!

By the way, let’s talk about the newest GADGETS!!!

it’s the Oversized iPod Touch

Apple’s iPad

 

safari_20100127 

Finally something that can Actually REPLACE iPhone and iPod Touch

WHY?

  • 3 times larger screen
  • LED Backlit screen
  • 10 HOURS BATTERY LIFE !!!
  • FAR MORE BETTER THAN Netbook
  • less than rm2000
  • one word = YENG
  • 720p movies!

The only things disappoint me is the space available which starts at 16gb only (joke)

And it uses the same interface as my iPod Touch 2nd gen <3333333333

But it's still rocks although the way they name it suck alot.

Please consider this if you are getting iPhone or iPod touch, it will be FUN I am sure :D

No comments: