Saturday, May 3, 2008

WHY will green house lost badly today

Every CHSians know about the result.

Yello first

Ungu  second

Merah third

Hijau fourth

Biru fifth

Which house is the most happy one?  MERAH A house which had took the last place for 2 years got Third today. I'm so surprised. really.

Now get back to the topic. Why would hijau lost so badly?

There are 2 major factors.

One of them is the girls and the afternoon session are not talented. Anyway I won't take this seriously because we can't change the truth.

The second one is the members of green house are not active and they are LAZY. indeed. Let's take a look at the Sukan Tara we had.

The morning session attendance was incredibly low. less people means less marks. What makes me more disappointed is the afternoon session P3!! How can they only got 7 marks? This is ridiculous..

I hope I can do something about it.

TIME FOR A  REFORMASI!

No comments: