Wednesday, July 9, 2008

C major - CDEFGABC

It's been another long time I never post again. Been busying with mediarakyat.

So half of my form 3 gone, I didn't really learn anything but at least I realize that my sosial problem is getting a little better. Mr.Chan just helped me to find out what I fear the most. The answer is myself. Currently, no solution yet. still figuring.

I have many things to get things done for this month, stress is hunting for me. let's count for me " cello grd. 6 practical exam, robotic competition, prepare for Buddhist club gathering as the secretary, parents come to school to get result although I am not scared at all, student council....

At least I have a good news for JULY, that's my birthday on 24th July. I hope I will enjoy myself very much on that day. Don't forget ask sweets tang quo from me that day. HAH

No comments: