Monday, July 21, 2008

The Prefectorial Board (Form 2s only)

The recent debate that Jo Fan had won for the abolishment of prefectorial board. This has showed that prefects nowadays are not fulfilling their purpose anymore.

Today, I saw some bad sign from the prefects.

It was the recess time for the afternoon session, I need to prepare my robotic competition so I stayed back till 4pm. My parents were quite late to fetch me so I went back to school to call them. It's the end of the recess for them. Prefects are guarding beside the round table. Their duty were to check the students socks as usual if I still remembered. When the students were still walking back to their class, Suddenly Pn. Cheam appeared at the foyer block A.

What made me surprised was SOME PREFECTS EVEN PULLING THEIR SOCKS WHEN THEY SAW PN.CHEAM. Sad huh? I felt so disappointed, those prefects are just rubbish in my mind. At the same time, it even proved that prefects are just another tin kosong.....

tin kosong

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you think that you're very pro...?many people don't even recognize you although they have been studying at this school for 3 years!!

YJR said...

??? err... your comment is not related to this post...

Lee Young, 李阳 said...

lol who is that anonymous? Even if he/she left thousands of comments here and appeared hundreds of times making announcements in school, we also don't even recognize this bloke.

Anonymous said...

Doing good things without leaving real name is better than those who like to criticise others just like they're perfect...dont simply say others are bad...look at yourself and use your rusty brain to think over it before you speak...

Lee Young, 李阳 said...

Hahaha, pure lame-ness! Good things? Oh, you're doing a GOOD THING? Laugh my ass out man! I think you're just too coward to reveal your real identity. Are you scared of poeple knowing who you are? Seriously, I don't give a damn. Well I don't know who said before that he/she is perfect, but I guess no one will say or even think so. Thus, do not assume.

And also, are we simply criticizing others, blindly condemning? Please engage your brain before speaking, dude.

chunyeen said...

Well, I wrote this post based on what I have seen, not from what I think.

Many prefects read my post, you should ask them whether they accept this or not.

By the way, I would like to know why it's better without name. Show me your points.

Hui Xin said...

As I truly accept this.. as well, that is reality. I know it's time for us to 'jian tao' how we are again.

But please, understand that we are still striving for a change.