Monday, September 1, 2008

0209 midnight

Well usually we usually sleep in the midnight. For me, i camp in the midnight sometimes for last minute studying or doing project (myself and friends). During these period, i'm definitely alone, infront of my computer. it's all silent in the night. I'm listening to calm music, no rock no pop.
Just now i went online, my friend chat with me. He sent me few theme from digimon. It's really nice and brought back my memories. follow by that, i listen to a chinese song called zhu ni yi lu shun feng and zhu fu which i had always sing it in my chen moh primary school. Feel very sad while listening and think of my life and friends in chen moh.

Then I went to imeem again, checked my uploaded songs status. Yet, i listened to sadness and sorrow from naruto and I was crying like anyone do while listening to it. Everytime i listen i will think of those saddest incident in my life. ( Who cares, it's midnight now cry then cry)

Look at some of the comments:
man, it really ease me when i hear this song..the song itself has life and penetrates to the inest part of your soul..thats what i feel when i play this song..

I LOST MY WHOLE FAM...in a car crash and i wish i can see them again its been 2 years since you are gone i wish i just can see u one last time

This song is soo beautiful,I can't stopting listen its.This melody remind me my lovley girlfriend.she's gone 1 years ago.she was car crash.she's die.I've never forget her.

I love the music..If u have more send me k...
Thanks and take acre..... So much pain i felt...I can't share it with anyone...Cos i dun have one....

Sadness And Sorrow - Best version - Naruto

Forget about trials and listen to this music late at night...then turn the lights off then think about the sadest moment in your life or the sadest thing that may happen to you or to your family.

No comments: