Thursday, November 6, 2008

Form 3 life

I will end my form 3 year after tomorrow. Hmm let me tell you roughly what I did for this year. What's the most important thing to students? It's the result right (although I don't much agree to that) ? This year I have totally screwed up with my exam result totally. I've never expect this will happen to me. Luckily I managed to study a little earlier for my PMR. 

Next, it's the student council. My friends and me have been fighting for some time for it. I had the chance to become the chief of staff and secretary. I have learned alot from it although we failed to form it in our school.

When comes to my co-curricular activities, I can say I'm quite successful this year. I joined the LM, Itanium Solutions (Elecom) and the Buddhist club. most of the I have been active in LM and Elecom. But then few months ago I started to slack in LM. But before that I managed to get the ahli terpuji. hah. Follow by that, I have been elected as the Webmaster of the elecom club. For Buddhist club, I should have become one of the committee but too bad the general meeting for elecom and buddhist club crashed. It left me no choice but to choose elecom because I believe I can do more in elecom.

oh wait wait, I think I stop talking about myself here. Back to the main point. So tomorrow is our last day for form 3. I will be going to school no matter what. Because tomorrow probably is last day we can relax like that for our school life. After tomorrow,we will have to prepare for the next challenge already - Form 4

Looks like I started to write something out of the topic already. allllaaaah nevermind lah I will just write it all out since I have the mood to do so.

So how you people feeling after PMR? Fun right? surely relaxing now. But why the hell am I feeling so stressful? I have music theory to work with, websites waiting for me to finish. Today Jo fan "throw" a website bussiness to me somemore. Looks like I will have a real busy holiday this time. But to think about it, I will be learning more than others through all these.

So yeah Happy Holiday to all form 3 peeps and make use of the holiday. As I have said, tmr is the last day for us to relax in school and so does this is the LAST holiday we can do anything we want, don't waste it.

Well I wrote so much, don't even know whether I will do it. Haih who cares. That's chunyeen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well... For the Student Council... There was no way you could fight for it LEGALLY as Lim Y.K wanted.