Saturday, November 1, 2008

we did it.

my team has won the chs cyber games yesterday. It was a very tough game. Our opponent was camping like hell. In case you don't know what is camping, camping is where someone keep hiding and drag the game. I hate these kind of people very much, so don't camp while playing game with me. By the way we haven't celebrate, probably next week..

The official site for PJYCO which is the orchestra I joined is done. You people can take a look at it. And I used the cool Tiltviewer again! haha. The address is http://pjyco.mediarakyat.net 

Today I followed my dad to machap, melaka to help at PKR dinner. Well there's nothing much to help. I'm blogging now while Tian Chua is giving his speech. haha.

My friend called me just now that there will be a part time for us which is typing work. easy huh?  the time is quite flexible where I no need go to work everyday.

I think this will be the busiest holiday I ever had. Well I will take some time to hang out with you if you're bored =)

No comments: