Wednesday, December 24, 2008

241208

Today I planned to go lowyat with munchung and kyle around 4 because it's the LAST DAY for ELYK, well he just stopped his part time today. So me and mun chung went there by our country's Best public transportation to lowyat first.

The first thing I did was get my edifier IF330 plus (ipod speaker) for warranty, they exchanged a new one with me! yeah ^^ and tell you what, I spoiled it myself actually...

then later we were looking for a ipod speaker for mun chung and 6 rechargable batteries for my speaker. We went up and down, still can't find the suitable one. Luckily, mun chung found the speaker he wanted, and found the batteries still.

Not long after we met Kyle, we went for PIZZA HUT to use our NIE coupon. Although we had our free pizza, but end up we still have to pay 25 bucks for addons

okay later, when we thought we were going back, I suggested that we could celebrate here. There were alot of discussion but still we stayed.

I will continue with it in the next post.

next page

No comments: