Sunday, December 28, 2008

Thank you, I'm changing now

PMR result will be announced on the 30th of December, Tuesday at 10am

Are you ready for it? Many of my friends have been telling me that they are very nervous about it.

Well for me, I would rather they announce it earlier and I didn't feel nervous or anything yet (who knows maybe I will be nervous on tuesday).

By the way, yesterday I thought I will sleep earlier at 3.30am but after I got in my room, I started to clear up the rack until 5am(again)

There were a lot of things in my box, very messy. movie tickets, bus tickets, receipts, exam slip, pas-pas keluar (after disciplinary actions) were all in the box. It reminded me about many things, sweet memories..

(you can always click the picture to enlarge)

IMG_0306

mind you, those love story comics are not mine =.=

IMG_0308

okay here're the books that I owned exclude HWM and most of them are comics and books about astronomy and geography. Surely you're thinking " har? that's all", yeah that's most of my books and comics, doesn't read much like you all.

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_0310

memories.

No comments: