Wednesday, November 18, 2009

4S3 Genting Highland Trip

IMG_2328 Thanks Ray Aun for Taking the photos for us.

We did it again. 2 Days 1 Night at Genting. Almost the whole class was there. Despite the rain that prevented us from playing rides in the theme park and tiredness, We enjoyed ourseleves.

I went there as a photographer for my class. Hoping to keep some memories for all of us.

Although I visit Genting every year. This is the FIRST TIME I went with friends, 40+ friends.

The organizers did a great job. Thanks to Sian Wei for bringing such BiG amount Beers up there.

I got to know more about my classmates this time. It’s really worth it.

Okay I know I am not good at writing, so please do visit http://thes3xgang.blogspot.com for more complete details others’ blog.

And I HAD UPLOADED the WHOLE ALBUM to my facebook. VISIT MY PROFILE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_2338

No comments: