Monday, November 2, 2009

Not Thing To Do

IMG_9636

Went to KL with Wai Leem and Wen Kai, a small photo outing, in the rain.

It’s the first I go for street photography. Street photography means taking pictures on the streets with B/W colour.
I’m suck at giving explanation, so google.com

IMG_9573                             That’s Wai Leem!

IMG_9471                                    This is Wen Kai.

They both give me this look when I asked them to act emo.

IMG_9550

 

Here are some pictures I took on that day. Not very good though but I think it’s worth sharing with you :)

IMG_9459  IMG_9466 IMG_9365 
IMG_9567 IMG_9732    IMG_9599

Will be going again this Wednesday – PASAR SENI
If you’re interested, feel free to contact me anytime.

If you are really really have nothing to do, find something better to do, don’t follow what my class people is doing. There’s a gang in my class now all playing POKEMON, unbelievable CHEAP.

1 comment:

~DragonFly~ GSQ said...

haha , the last one look nice... the lady and the kid d...gambateh...