Thursday, April 3, 2008

Mythbuster: Myth Busted

The first exam for me was a total failure.

But wait... although I dropped from 3rd to 36th in the class, my experiment a.k.a myth was a success.

The objective of the experiment is to confirm whether study one day before or close to the exam date will have better result than study 1 or 2 month(s) before the exam and relax while the exam is in progress.

The result of the experiment was obvious enough. A total 90% drop !! Study last minute is totally crap.

From now on, I announce the myth whether study last minute will get better result is BUSTED.

For next myth which is study earlier and stop all the revising when the exams come will be tested and proved in the coming 2nd exam.

If you have any objection, feel free to argue with me. If you have any other experience can also share with me anytime.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol, why don't you test whether over-studying makes your grades fall too?