Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Not a thing

From all the previous posts I wrote, no doubt you think I am having a good life. Yea maybe 2 years ago....
Now, turned to form 3 this year. When I start counting my friends, it's still decreasing no matter i been into Lembaga maintenance, Elecom, Buddhist club or whatsoever. New friends can't cover up.
Looking to my sports this year, its really sucks. marathon get nothing, saringan no confidence, football stopped...
Back to exam result, it's not good to see at all although there's no blood over the green book.
You think that relief is fun, I don't think so. It's making me boring and lonely.
I'm still fixing my social problems, a serious one. Didn't show much improvement from it.
Everyone is ignoring me...
everything is not done beautifully...

No comments: