Saturday, March 8, 2008

GOOD JOB OPPOSITION!!!!

Yesterday 7pm I start to know the election result. What a shock! Opposition keep winning! Penang was totally in opposition's hand. Koh tsu Koon as Gerakan leader lost to a NEW guy. wow!

Later on, SAMY VELLU also got his best birthday present ever. He lost his siput!! When people interviewed him, he just say " goodbye" haha lol.

Hmm I better summarize it now if not I can't finish writing. Around 3am, Penang, Kedah, Kelantan, Perak, Selangor also in opposition's control. yea.

Currently the result for the parliamentary seat was shocking! BN denied 2/3 majority! PkR 29, Dap 28, Pas 25 BN 130.

For those who vote for BN ar, I don't know how you think one. Next time better vote for opposition.

I will be happy for the whole day for the winning of opposition XD

Anyway I am also quite dissapointed at my friend's reaction. They just don't care about it. For my view, everyone from now should know all these issues. Thanks to our government, banned us talk discussing about it. Correct Correct Correct

 

No comments: